GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
School Education – Demand for counting of two (2) years apprentice period of teachers for the purpose of sanction of Notional Increments – Payment of arrears - Orders – Issued.
EDUCATION (SE: SER-III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.2 Dated: 05-01-2009
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.221, Education (Ser.III) Department, dated 16.07.1994.
2. G.O.Ms.No.38, Education (Ser.III) Department,
3. G.O.Ms.No.54, Education (Ser.III) Dept., dated 02.08.2007.
O R D E R:
During the course of meeting convened by the Honorable Chief Minister with the teacher MLCs and the JACTO leaders held on 03.11.2008, it has been decided to examine the request for according two (2) Notional Increments during the apprentice period of two years, to the teachers working in Government Schools/ ZPP/ MPP Schools, who were recruited as apprentice, during the apprentice period, from 1994 onwards.
2. In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued to the effect that the candidates who were selected through the DSC shall be initially appointed as apprentice for a period two years from the date of appointment. He / she shall work under the general supervision of the Headmaster / Mandal Educational Officer as the case may be during the period of apprentice. He / she shall be paid a monthly stipend at the rate to be prescribed from time to time by the Government. On satisfactory completion of the period of apprentice, he / she shall be appointed to a regular post with a regular scale of pay. It was also ordered therein that the apprentice period shall be counted for Probation.
3. In G.O. 2nd read above, orders were issued to the effect that the apprentice period of two years rendered by the teachers shall count for the purpose of sanction of 8 years / 16 years / 24 years Automatic Advancement Scheme.
:: 2 ::
4. Government have now examined the request of Teachers and their representatives for sanction of two (2) Notional Increments for the apprentice period of teachers and Government hereby direct that the period of apprenticeship of two years of the teachers be counted for the purpose of sanction of notional increments and to sanction two (2) notional increments w.e.f. 01.04.2009, but credited to the G.P.F Accounts only after 01.04.2010 and then onwards they will be added to their salary.
5. The Director of School Education, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FR.II) Department, vide their U.O.No.337/15/FR.II/09, dated 05.01.2009.
(BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
M. CHAYA RATAN
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (I/c)
The Director of School Education, Hyderabad
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Hyderabad
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad
All District Collectors
All Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State
All District Educational Officers in the State
The Finance (F.R-II) Department
The Accountant General, A.P, Hyderabad
The Commissioner & Director of Mpl. Admn., Hyderabad
The Commissioner of Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad
The Commissioner of Social Welfare, Hyderabad
The Commissioner of B.C. Welfare, Hyderabad
The Secretary, A.P. Residential School Society, Hyderabad
All Heads of Departments under the control of School Edn. Deptt.
All the Teacher MLCs in the State
The Commissioner I&PR, Hyderabad
The President/ General Secretary of all recognized Teachers’ Associations in the State (through DSE)
The Spl. Secy to C.M/ P.S to M(SE)/P.S to C.S/P.S to Prl. Secy (SE)
All Sections in School Education Department
/ / FORWARDED::BY ORDER / /