AP State Govt, PR&RD Department - Filling up of vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries Gr.IV under Direct Recruitment on regular basis – Permission accorded – Orders - Issued - Reg.
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (MDL.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.9,dated:2.4.2012, Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.84, PR&RD(MDL.II) Dept. dt.24.2.2010.
2. D.O.Lr.No.23407-B/277/A4/SMPC.I/2011, Finance Secretary (R&E).Dt.29.8.2011.
3.From the CPR&RE Lr.No.122/CPR&RE/B1/2007, dt.30.12.2011
In pursuance of the announcement made by the Hon’ble Chief Minister in his Independence Day address for filling up of one lakh jobs in one year, it has been proposed for filling up the posts of Panchayat Secretaries Grade-IV in Panchayat Raj &Rural Development department. Accordingly, the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment was requested to send a proposal for filling up of the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
2. The Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment in his letter 3rd read above, while furnishing the proposal for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary has requested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter here by accord permission to all the District Collectors in the State for filling up of 2677 posts of Panchayat Secretaries Grade-IV by direct recruitment through District Selection Committee duly following the selection process prescribed in the existing service rules. The details of district wise vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries are annexed to this order.
4. The District Level Committee consisting of the following members will select the Panchayat Secretaries on regular basis through written examination:
1. District Collector - Chairman
2. Chief Executive Officer Zilla Parishad - Member
3. District Panchayat Officer - Convener
5. The Commissioner of Panchayat Raj&Rural Employment, Hyderabad shall issue necessary recruitment guidelines in this regard.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (SMPC.I) Department vide their U.O.No. 28160/109/A4/SMPC-1/12, dt.24.3.2012.
ANNEXURE – I
(Annexure to G.O.Ms.No.90 PR&RD(MDL.II) Dept. dt. 2-4-2012)
Sl. No.District No of Pt. Secys. to be appointed on regular basis
2 VIZIANAGARAM 201
3 VISAKHAPATNAM 155
4 EAST GODAVARI 70
5 WEST GODAVARI 25
6 KRISHNA 8
7 GUNTUR 26
8 PRAKASAM 95
9 NELLORE 86
10 CHITTOOR 104
11 KADAPA 26
12 ANANTAPUR 202
13 KURNOOL 164
14 MAHABUBNAGAR 350
15 RANGA REDDY 57
16 MEDAK 182
17 NIZAMABAD 66
18 ADILABAD 241
19 KARIMNAGAR 88
20 WARANGAL 106
21 KHAMMAM 83
22 NALGONDA 133
Grand Total 2677