Government of Kerala, General Education - Package - Appointment of retrenched teachers as co-ordinators under SSA - Orders issued.
General Education (J) Department G.O (MS) No. 177 /2012/G.Edn, Dated 05.06.2012. Thiruvananthapuram
Read:- (1) G.O (P) No. 199/11 G.Edn dated: 01.10.2011.
(2) G.O.(MS) No. 102/12/G.Edn dated: 29.03.2O12.
(3) Letter No. H2/35920/11/D.P.I. dated: 01.06.2012. from the Director of Public Instruction
As per the order read as first paper above a comprehensive education package was introduced for the appointment and deployment of school teachers in General Education sector. As part of implementation of package, Government approved a list of retrenched teachers for being re-appointed as teachers in Education Department vide Government Order read as 2"d paper above.
2) Director of Public Instruction has reported that there is provision for appointment of 1190 cluster co-ordinators under S.S.A. during the current academic year, and he has proposed to appoint retrenched teachers as cluster co-ordinators.
3) Government examined the matter in detail and are pleased to appoint retrenched teachers who have completed ten days training in the following manner.
(i) The retrenched teachers who have completed training shall report before the concerned Deputy Director of Education with the training completion certificate. The Deputy Director of Education shall ascertain the convenience of the teacher and forward to DPO the list along with the option exercised by the retrenched teacher. On the receipt of this, DPO shall position the teacher as the cluster coordinator. His pay shall be the entry pay in the relevant pay scale.
(ii) A large number of Resources Person (around 750) are being sourced to conduct the ongoing teacher training prograrnme. Deputy Directors of Education shall position the retrenched teachers against the resultant vacancies as well. So that the convenience of the teachers are met as far as possible. This process
shall be completed before 15.06.2012.
4) In certain cases teachers who are undergoing training have a chance to get appointment in their respective parent school in regular vacancies. Such teacher shall be allowed to join in their parent school. Deputy Directors of Education have to ensure that the teachers who were deputed as cluster co-ordinators are not likely to be appointed in regular vacancies in their parent school during the academic year 2012-13.
5) As and when SSA completes the identification of cluster co-ordinaters through the selection process these teachers shall be posted in the resultant vacancies in schools