year 2012-2013 – Approval of transfer guidelines to the teaching, non-teaching staff working
under APSWREI Society – Orders – Issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (RS.1) DEPARTMENTG.O.Rt.No.421, Dated: 11-06-2012. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.146, Finance (DCM.III) Department, dt: 01-0-2012.
2. Lr.No.G1/0336/2012, Dt: 06-06-2012 from the Secretary, APSWREI Society.
O R D E R:-
The Government in the reference 1st read above have relaxed ban on transfers subject to the conditions laid in the G.O.
2. Vide reference second cited the Secretary, APSWREI Society has submitted detailed posals for the transfer of Principals and teachers and the guidelines for conducting the counseling for transfer for the academic year 2012-13 keeping in view the directions issued in the reference first cited above.
3. Government after careful examination of the above proposals given in Annexure-I & II to this G.O. hereby accept the said proposals and with a view to foster greater transparency in the counseling for transfers hereby direct that the counseling for transfers for the current academic year 2012-13 be and hereby:
a) The transfer guidelines have been spelt out in detailed in Annexure-I & II appended to this G.O.
b) Completed in one spell not later than 30-06-2012.
c) The counseling for transfers shall be done fully online in a transparent and effective manner to save time and effort subject to the detailed guidelines contained in annexure-I & II appended to this G.O.
d) The Secretary, APSWREI Society shall notified a detailed counseling schedule for transfers for principals and teachers in a manner that is practical and feasible.
4. The Secretary, APSWREI Society is directed to take necessary action accordingly and report compliance to the Government by 30-06-2012 after which the ban on transfers shall take effect and no further transfer can be effected thereof.
5. This orders is available on the internet and can be accessed at the web address: http://goir.ap.gov.in.
(BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
J. RAYMOND PETER
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT