LPCET 2013. LPCET 2013 Results. LPCET 2013 Web Counselling Procedure
LPCET 2013 Results have been announced. Qualified candidates have to attend for the LPCET 2013 Web Counselling which will soon be started. Candidates can check their Results at the official website http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in/.
Click HERE for LPCET 2013 Results
The following information is about LPCET 2012.
LPCET 2012-2013 1st Phase Allotted Candidates List and 2nd Phase Counseling Details
LP CET 2012-2013 Merit List
LP CET 2012-2013 Rank Card
List of Language Pandit Colleges
Maximum Rank Permitted for Web based selection
LPCET 2012-13 1st phase counseling completed recently. LPCET 2012-13 2nd Phase counseling will soon start.
Procedure for Submission of Preferences through Web Based Selection Form for Admission into LPT Courses through LPCET 2012 for the Academic Year 2012 – 2013.
1. Admissions into LPT courses in the State for the academic year 2012 – 2013 will be made as per the rank obtained in LPCET 2012 through Web Based Selection of Colleges.
2. The process of admission involves three stages:
A. Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection.
B. Allotment of seat and download of Provisional Admission Letter
C. Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman LPCET 2012 and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
3. The Web Based Selection will be made in two spells. The First spell will be from 02.08.2012 to 06.08.2012.
4. Candidates may submit their preferences from 02.08.2012 to 06.08.2012 at lpcet.cgg.gov.in
5. To begin with, download the list of colleges that are available University area wise kept on the website lpcet.cgg.gov.in
6. Download the list of Maximum Rank (State Rank) Course / University /Category wise of LPCET 2012 that is permissible for Web Based Selection of colleges for admissions into LPT Courses for the academic year 2012 – 2013.
7. If your rank is equal to or below the Maximum Rank in any category for which you are eligible, pay a fee of Rs.110/- at any of the e-seva or APONLINE center by giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
8. After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to www.lpcet.cgg.gov.inand Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
9. Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences.
10.Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
11.After submission of preferences download the pdf of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
12.Each candidate will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 02.08.2012 to 06.08.2012.
13.Submission of preferences through Web Based Selection is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the sequence of merit.
14.If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges you will be sent sms on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter on 13.08.2012 and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
15.Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue identified by the Chairman LPCET 2012 and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
16.The dates of the second spell of Web Based Selection for admission into seats left over after first spell will be informed later.