Medak District Teachers Particulars Online Entry Application Form Medak District DEO has given instructions to all teachers to enter their particular online in their official website without fail.
Follow the Instructions carefully when you are going to fill up the Online Teachers Particular Form
1) Every Teacher Must be Very Clear About his/her Employee Treasury I.D.(7 Digits), if the Treasury I.D. is not known, he/she should Collect the Treasury I.D. from the concerned MEO/HM(D.D.O).
2) Once his/her Treasury I.D. is mis-used, it is very difficult to enter his/her particulars on the Same Treasury I.D., so you should be very careful in mentioning the TREASURY I.D.
3) The Teacher is Instructed to go through/read each and every field of the Online Teachers Particulars Form Carefully & ONLY after reading, he/she should start filling each and every Column.
4) No Column in this ONLINE FORM should be left as BLANK.
5) Once Your particulars are entered & submitted successfully, you are not permitted to re-enter/edit any option/column once again with the same treasury I.D., So check each and every field while finalizing/submitting the online form and then only click on submit.
6) After submitting the online form, take (2) print copies, submit (1) print copy to the concerned D.D.O. and keep another copy with you for future reference.
7) This Online Teachers Particulars Form is available (24) hours from 16.09.2012 to 23.09.2012 ONLY.
8) All the Gazetted Head Masters / Teachers in the District must enter their details without fail.
9) If you have any doubts regarding form please contact 9949519945
Click HERE to enter Teachers Particulars
SSC Spot Valuation List 2015. 10th Class Spot Valuation List 2015. District wise SSC Spot Valuation 2015. Subject wise SSC Spot Valuation Li...
ehf health card, www.ehf.gov.in, Health Card, Employees Health card, Pensioner Health Card, EHF Login ehf Health Card: AP State Govt...
RVM, AP 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class, 4th Class, 5th Class, 6th Class, 7th Class, 8th Class CCE Model Summative Question Papers. CCE Summ...
Trimester I Term Syllabus for Classes 1 to 8 Released by the Government of Tamilnadu.