Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department – Constitution of District Level Vigilance Committee and State Level Scrutiny Committee to verify the genuineness of community certificate issued to the person belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and guidelines issued - Modified - Formation of Vigilance Cells at Chennai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai regions to verify the community status of the persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and to submit report to the District Level Vigilance Committee/State Level Scrutiny Committee - Post sanctioned - Orders – Issued.
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare (CV I)Department G.O (Ms) No. 106 Dated:- 15.10.2012
1. Government Order (2D) No. 18 Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department dated 1.4.97.
2. Government Order (Ms) No. 21, Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department dated 20.05.99.
3. Government D.O. Letter No. 32610/ADW-2/99-1 dated 27.12.99.
4. Government Order (Ms) No. 111, Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department dated 6.7.2005.
5. G.O (2D) No. 108 Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department dated 12.09.2007.
In order to protect the welfare of the genuine Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes people from the false claimants, the Government have been examining the matter to frame suitable guidelines based on the guidelines issued by Supreme Court of India in Madhuri Patil and another Vs Additional Commissioner, Tribal Development and others to suit the conditions prevailing in Tamil Nadu, so that they could work out in a systematic manner without facing any difficulty in its implementation. Accordingly in suppression of the orders and guidelines issued on the subject, the Government have issued orders in the G.O. 5th cited modified the constitution of the District Level Vigilance Committee and State Level Scrutiny Committee as well as their functions as detailed therewith.