Inter District Transfer Policy (Appointment by Transfer) of District Cadre Teachers that is JBT and C&V Teachers working on regular basis.The Haryana State Govt has approved the inter district transfer policy for the JBT and C&V teachers for Individual Transfers and Mutual Transfers.
Eligibility for Individual Inter-District Transfer
1.Mutual Transfers of the teachers in the same category or cadre.
2. Physically Challenged Persons with more than 70% disability possessing the Certificate of same issued by Medical Board.
3. Widow/ Legally Divorced Female Teachers.
4. Male/ Female teachers with Terminal diseases (i.e. Cancer etc.) possessing the certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/ PGI.
5. Unmarried Female teachers.
6. Wives of Serving Soldiers.
7. JBT and C&V Female teachers, who want transfer in the district cadre under education department, all those female JBT and C&V teachers whose husbands are working in district cadre of other departments will also be considered in this group
8. Such female teachers who got married after joining their service and seek transfer in the district where their Husband/ In-laws reside.
8. Wives of Officials/ Officers in Defense/ Para Military forces.
9. All such female teachers whose husbands are working in State cadre in State/ Center Govt./ Local bodies/ Body Corporate and who are seeking transfer in the district where their husbands are posted.
How to Apply: The Teachers who are eligible for the Inter-District transfer can apply on or before 15/11/2012. Please note that the teachers applying for Mutual Transfer should use the Proforma-A and teachers seeking Individual transfer should use Proforma-B for application.
Click HERE for More Details