Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New DA G.O Ms.No.297, Dated 14.11.2012 for AP State Employees Pensioners

New DA G.O Ms.No.297, Dated 14.11.2012 for AP State Govt Employees and Pensioners. DA Table.
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2012 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.



DA G.O Ms.No.297, Dated 14.11.2012 Finance (PC-I) Department.
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the G.O. 19th read above to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2010 from 41.944% of the basic pay to 47.936%of basic pay from 1.07.2012.
Government also hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rates in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales 1996, from 139% to 151% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2012, as DA equivalent to 50% Basic Pay was already merged through G.O.Ms.No.9, Higher Education (U.E.I) Department, dated: 8-2-2006 and G.O.(P)No.173, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated:23.07.2007.
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rate sanctioned in the G.O. 22nd read above to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2005 from  122.46% of the basic pay to  133.764%of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2012in the Revised Pay Scales of 2005.
The Dearness Allowance shall be paid in cash with the salary of  November, 2012 payable in December, 2012. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July 2012 to 31st October 2012shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears from 1st July 2012 to 31st October 2012, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O. and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.

Download DA G.O Ms.No.297 Copy 
Download DA Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email