Govt of Tamilnadu - Finance (PGC) Department - G.O. No.38 Dated 11.02.2013
Pension- Contributory Pension Scheme- Employees contribution and Government contribution - Enhancement of rate of interest at the rate of 8.6% -Orders - Issued
1. G.O.Ms.No.222, Finance (Pension) Department, dated.3.6.2008.
2. G.O.Ms.No.106, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 30.3.2012.
3. From the Principal Accountant General, Chennai-18 letter No.GPF-14/CPS/SO/382- 119134, dated 24.8.12 and 27.12.2012.
4. Government letter No.49690/PGC/2012, dated 2.1.2013
In the reference first cited the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme has been fixed at the rate of 8% with effect from 1.4.2003.
2. In the reference second cited the rate of interest for General Provident Fund and other Provident Funds including Contributory Provident Fund has been enhanced at the rate of 8.6% with effect from 1.12.2011.
3. Accordingly, the Government have decided to enhance the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme also and ordered that the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme is fixed at the rate of 8% upto 30.11.2011 and at the rate of 8.6% with effect from 1.12.2011.
4. The above rate of interest will remain the same until further orders issued in this regard
Download G.O. No.38 Dated 11.02.2013
SSC Spot Valuation List 2015. 10th Class Spot Valuation List 2015. District wise SSC Spot Valuation 2015. Subject wise SSC Spot Valuation Li...
ehf health card, www.ehf.gov.in, Health Card, Employees Health card, Pensioner Health Card, EHF Login ehf Health Card: AP State Govt...
RVM, AP 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class, 4th Class, 5th Class, 6th Class, 7th Class, 8th Class CCE Model Summative Question Papers. CCE Summ...
Trimester I Term Syllabus for Classes 1 to 8 Released by the Government of Tamilnadu.