Govt of Tamilnadu - Finance (PGC) Department - G.O. No.38 Dated 11.02.2013
Pension- Contributory Pension Scheme- Employees contribution and Government contribution - Enhancement of rate of interest at the rate of 8.6% -Orders - Issued
1. G.O.Ms.No.222, Finance (Pension) Department, dated.3.6.2008.
2. G.O.Ms.No.106, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 30.3.2012.
3. From the Principal Accountant General, Chennai-18 letter No.GPF-14/CPS/SO/382- 119134, dated 24.8.12 and 27.12.2012.
4. Government letter No.49690/PGC/2012, dated 2.1.2013
In the reference first cited the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme has been fixed at the rate of 8% with effect from 1.4.2003.
2. In the reference second cited the rate of interest for General Provident Fund and other Provident Funds including Contributory Provident Fund has been enhanced at the rate of 8.6% with effect from 1.12.2011.
3. Accordingly, the Government have decided to enhance the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme also and ordered that the rate of interest for Contributory Pension Scheme is fixed at the rate of 8% upto 30.11.2011 and at the rate of 8.6% with effect from 1.12.2011.
4. The above rate of interest will remain the same until further orders issued in this regard
Download G.O. No.38 Dated 11.02.2013