G.O Ms.No.18 Notional Increments to Aided Teachers for the Apprenticeship Period.
School Education – Aided – Extension of benefit of G.O.Ms.No.2 Edn.(Ser.III), dt.05.01.2009 to the Aided teachers in the State - Sanction of two notional increments to the apprenticeship period – Orders – Issued.
EDUCATION [SE-PS.1] DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms. No.18, Dated:13.03.2013.
Read the following:
1. GOMs.No.2 Edn.(SE-Ser.III), dt.05.01.2009
2. Govt.Memo.No.641/SE-Ser.I.2/2009 Edn., dt.11.11.2009
3. Govt.Memo. No.8863/Ser.I/2010, Edn.((SE-Ser.I), dt.01.07.2010.
4. From the C&DSE, Lr.Rc.No.2974/D1-2/10, dt.04.09.2010.
5. From the C&DSE, Lr.Rc.No.2974/B4-2/10, dt.04.01.2012.
O R D E R :
In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued in respect of teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP Schools, that the period of apprenticeship of two years of the teachers be counted for the purpose of sanction of notional increments and to sanction two (2) notional increments w.e.f.01.04.2009 and certain clarificatory orders were issued vide references 2nd & 3rd read above.
2. Representations have been received from various corners, stating that the facility has already been extended to Municipal teachers, vide GOMs.No.348 MA&UD, dt.06.09.2012 and Tribal teachers, vide GOMs.No.26, SW(TW.Ser.III) dt.22.08.2012 ; and therefore requested to extend this facility to the Aided teachers also.
3. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby extend the benefit of G.O.1st read above to the Aided teachers in the State.
4. The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action accordingly in the matter.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (ESE) Department vide their U.O. No.279/143/ESE/13, dated 01.03.2013.