G.O.Ms.No.58, Dated:19-03-2013 Sanction of 320 Hostel Welfare Officers in Social Welfare Department.
Govt of AP, G.O.Ms.No.58, Dated:19.03.2013 Sanction of 320 Hostel Welfare Officers in Social Welfare Department.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, ABSTRACT
SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT – Creation of three hundred and twenty (320) posts of Hostel Welfare Officers (Grade-II) – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
FINANCE (SMPC-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.58, Dated:19-03-2013.
1. G.O.Ms.No.89, Social Welfare (Q2) Department, dated09-08-1996.
2. G.O.Ms.No.54, Social Welfare (Edn.2) Department, dated 31-05-1999.
3. G.O.Ms.No.11, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 28-01-2005.
4. G.O.Ms.No.72, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 22-09-2006.
5. G.O.Ms.No.199, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 11-11-2008.
6. G.O.Ms.No.48, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 22-05-2009.
7. Govt. Memo No.9050/SW.Edn.1/2011-1, dated 18-07-2011.
8. Letters Rc.No.C (1)/6716/2009, dated 11-08-2011 & 23-12-2011 from the
Commissioner of Social Welfare, AP, Hyderabad.
9. Social Welfare (Edn.1) Dept., U.O.No. 9050/SW.Edn.1/2011, dt. 11.2.2013
In the references first to sixth read above five hundred forty
three (543) College Hostels have been sanctioned without supporting
staff. Out of (543) College Hostels sanctioned by the Government, only
two hundred (200) Hostel Welfare Officer (Female) Posts have been
sanctioned for College Girls Hostels vide reference sixth read above.
Further, in respect of twenty-three (23) College Hostels sanctioned vide
reference first read above, the services of redeployed surplus staff
available in the District under control of
respective Deputy Director (Social Welfare) have been utilized in terms of orders issued vide reference first read above.
2. In the reference eighth read above, the Commissioner of Social
Welfare, AP, Hyderabad has furnished the proposal for sanction of three
hundred twenty (320) Hostel Welfare Officer posts in Social Welfare
Department College Hostels to efficiently manage and closely monitor
the activities of the hostel on a day to day basis.
3.After careful examination of the proposal Government hereby accord
sanction for creation of three hundred twenty (320) posts of Hostel
Welfare Officers (Grade-II) temporarily in Social Welfare Hostels.
4.The expenditure shall be met from the following Head of Account.
2225-Welfare of SCs, STs & OBCs
01-Welfare of SCs
MH 277 – Education
SH (97) – Government Hostels
010- Salaries (Non-Plan)
Social Welfare Department is requested to obtain concurrence of the
Finance Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts
sanctioned in this orders, wherever service rules require direct recruitment.
6.The Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department shall take further necessary action in the matter