G.O.Ms.No.99, Dated: 04.03.2013
The Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 – Amendment to rule 22 relating to Persons with Disabilities – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES-D) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No. 99 .Dated:4-3-2013.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.436, General Administration (Services-D) Department, Dated:15.10.1996.
2. G.O.Ms.No.252, General Administration (Services-D) Department, Dated:28.08.2004.
3. G.O.Ms.No.23, Department for Women, Child, Disabled and Senior Citizens, Dated:26.5.2011.
4 From Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Letter No.335/RR/2013, dt.20-2-2013.
O R D E R:
The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India and all other powers hereunto enabling, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh, hereby makes the following amendments to the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, issued in G.O.Ms.No.436, General Administration (Services-D) Department, dated the 15th October, 1996 as subsequently amended
from time to time.
2. The amendments hereby made shall be deemed to have come into force with effect on and from 28.8.2004. However, this amendment shall not have the effect of nullifying a benefit which has been granted or availed of under the Old Rule.
In rule-22 of the said rules, in sub-rule (2) in clause (e),-- (1) for the existing order of rotation points 6th,
31st and 56th, the following shall be substituted, namely,-
“6. Blindness or Low Vision (women)
31. Hearing Impaired (Open)
56. Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy (Open)”
(2) in the proviso, for item (ii), the following shall be substituted namely,
“(ii) In the Second cycle of 100 roster points, the following points shall be reserved as follows:-
“106. Blindness or Low Vision (Open)
131. Hearing Impaired (Women)
156. Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy (Open)”
In the third cycle of 100 roster points, the following points shall be reserved as follows:-
“206. Blindness or Low Vision (Open)
231. Hearing Impaired (Open)
256. Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy (Women)”
The 6th, 31st and 56th turns in each cycle of hundred (100) vacancies shall be allotted to the Blindness or Low Vision (Visually Handicapped), Hearing Impaired (Hearing Handicapped) and Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy (Orthopaedically Handicapped) persons respectively as stated above and where qualified and suitable candidates are not available from among them, the turn allotted for them in the unit referred to above shall be carried forward to the succeeding recruitment year for being filled from the same category. If, in that year also, qualified candidates of the same category are not available, the same shall be notified for being filled up by interchanging from among the three categories. Only when there is no person with disability of any of the 3 categories available for the post, the vacancy shall be filled up by the employer by appointment of a person, other than a person with disability. Provided that if qualified women candidates are not available for the posts reserved for women, qualified men candidates of the same category of disabled may be appointed.”
Download Full G.O Copy