Lr.Rc.No.746/RVM (SSA)/C8/2012, Dated: 24-06-2013.
Sub: RVM (SSA), AP, Hyderabad – RTECELL – Guidelines for the conduct of SMC Elections –Communicated -Regarding.
Guidelines for the conduct of election of Chairman, Vice Chairman and members of School Management Committees in the Schools (except unaided private schools) in the state.
2. All the sections and all the mediums of a particular class in a school shall be treated as one class only.
3. The school having both primary and upper primary classes shall have one SMC for the entire school.
4. In case of schools having classes for both elementary and secondary education, separate School Management Committee shall be constituted for the elementary section, which may be styled as ‘upper primary School Management Committee’ of the corresponding school.
5. Child belonging to socially disadvantaged group means and includes a child belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Orphans, Migrant and Street Children, Children With Special Needs and HIV affected/infected children.
6. A child belonging to weaker sections means a child belonging to BC, Minorities and includes OCs whose parents income does not exceed Rs 60,000/- per annum.
Download Proceedings Copy for more information