G.O.Ms.No.52 Dated 28/8/2013. MDM Cooking Cost Enhancement. Mid Day Meal Cooking Cost Enhancement. MDM Primary/Upper Primary/High School Rates
School Education – Mid Day Meal Scheme – Enhancement of cooking cost of Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme – Orders – Issued
G.O.Ms.No.52 Dated: 28/8/2013
1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk (MDM), Dated: 22/3/2013.
2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter.Rc.No.11/MDM-1/07, dated 22/4/2013.
In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India have decided to increase the cooking cost for 2013-14 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2012-13 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1stJuly, 2013.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2013 from Rs.4.00 to Rs.4.35 for Primary Schools and Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms; and also for enhancement of the Cooking cost from Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 w.e.f 1/7/2013 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals for classes XI & X th classes.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2013 is as below:
4. For classes IX & Xth, Government also here by enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.4.65 to Rs.6.00 w.e.f 1/7/2013 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals.
5. The order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.18301/383/ESE/13 dt. 25/7/2013.