G.O Ms.No.262 Dated 30.09.2013. Permission for 3025 Posts Direct Recruitment. Vacancies to be filled by DSC (District Selection Commission)
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitments – Filling of three thousand twenty five (3,025) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued
FINANCE (SMPC-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No. 262 Dated: 30.09.2013.
1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Admn. (Services-A) Dept., dated 13.12.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 132, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 3.6.2013 read with
G.O.Ms.No. 182, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013
3. G.O.Ms.No. 183, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 02.07.2013
4. Proposal received from various departments.
1. In the G.O. first read above the General Administration (Services-A) Department issued orders adopting an annual calendar for recruitments and prescribed a schedule for estimation and notification of vacancies for
recruitment. It was ordered that all departments should follow this schedule. In the G.O. second and fourth read above orders were issued according permission to fill (57,304) vacancies in different categories
including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and GroupIV Services, other gazetted, non-gazetted and technical categories in various departments through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies. Several secretariat departments have sent further proposals for filling vacancies in various categories meant for direct recruitment in the departments and institutions under their administrative control
2. After careful examination of the proposals of the departments and keeping in view the actual requirement with reference to the nature of work and activities of the departments and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to fill three thousand twenty five (3,025) vacancies in different categories including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and Group-IV Services, other gazetted, nongazetted and technical categories in various departments, through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies, as shown in the Annexure to this order.
3. Government also decided to notify the post of Junior Assistant in the Directorate of Public Libraries, in the Commissionerate of Tribal Welfare and in the Directorate of TCR&TI, by indicating the category name as
Junior Assistant – cum – Date Processing Assistant.
4. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/ district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities in the prescribed proforma. The A.P. Public Service Commission shall issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly
5. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and
qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agencies immediately.
6. For the posts authorized to be filled by the Departmental Selection Committees, the administrative departments of secretariat and the heads of departments concerned shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. They shall adopt a transparent selection procedure based on written test for the purpose. The departments shall obtain orders on the composition of the selection committee, selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process duly following the rules of business by routing the file through the Finance Department before undertaking the recruitment by the departmental selection committees.
7. All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders
Vacancies to be filled by District Selection Committee
Secretariat Department: MA&UD
Head of the Department: Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration
Category No. of Vacancies
Language Pandit 198
Physical Education Teacher 34
School Assistant 126
School Assistant (Languages) 64
Secondary Grade Teacher 854