AP State Govt G.O Ms.No.54 Dated 17.09.2013. Ban on Strike in APREIS. AP State Govt Ban on Strike. ESMA in APREIS.
School Education Department – Prohibition of strikes under the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Essential Services and Maintenance Act, 1971 in the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society, A.P., Hyderabad – Notification – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (Genl.II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.54, Dated 17.09.2013.
1. G.O.Ms.No. 359 G.A. (SW) Department Dt. 05.07.1983.
2. G.O.Ms.No.134, Education (SE.Genl.II) Dept, dt:16/09/2011.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 135, Education (SE Genl II) Dept Dt: 16.09.2011
The following notification shall be published in the Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated -09-2013.
Whereas, a Notification was issued in the G.O. second read above, declaring the services of the employees of the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society, A.P. Hyderabad viz., teaching and non-teaching staff of Residential Schools and the services of the staff of the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions, such as hostels viz., Hostel Welfare Officers, Cooks, Kamatis and Watchman etc. as an essential service under the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Essential Services Maintenance Act, 1971 (Andhra Pradesh Act 20 of 1971).
2. And, whereas, the Government are satisfied that in the public interest, it is necessary and expedient to prohibit strikes in the above said essential services, for a period of six months.
3. Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Essential Services Maintenance Act, 1971(Andhra Pradesh Act 20/1971), the Government of Andhra Pradesh, hereby prohibit strikes in the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society
for a period of six months with immediate effect