West Bengal Govt Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa 2013. West Bengal YUP 2013. Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa Application Form. Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa Eligibility. Yuva Utsaha Online Apply. Yuva Utsaha Application Form. WB Yuva Utsaha Scheme 2013
West Bengal State Govt will be implementing Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa (YUP)-2013 scheme from 1st of October 2013 for the unemployed youth. The objective of the scheme is to provide unemployment assistance to the enrolled job seekers of Employment Bank to enable them to upgrade their level of skill in order to make them employable or suitable for setting up of self -employment ventures. The Directorate of Employment under the Labour Department, Government of West Bengal shall implement the scheme.
In order to be eligible to apply for unemployment assistance under this scheme a person should conform to the following criteria:-
1. He/She must be unemployed and a resident of West Bengal.
2. He/She should be enrolled with the Employment Bank as ‘job seeker’.
3. His /Her Educational Qualification should be Class VIII pass and above.
4. Should be between 18-45 years of age on the 1st day of April of the year in which he/she is considered under the scheme.
5. He/ She has not availed financial assistance /loan under any state/central government sponsored Self-Employment scheme.
B) Only one member of a family is eligible to receive assistance under the scheme.
How to Apply:
Applicant has to apply for unemployment assistance in a prescribed form (Annexure-I) to be available in the Employment Bank web portal along with Unemployment certificate (Annexure-II). The selection of the applicants shall be done strictly on ‘First come, First Served’ basis taking into account the date and time of enrollment of the applicant in the Employment Bank
Click HERE for more information and Application Form for unemployed youth for Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa 2013 Scheme.