Thursday, October 10, 2013

10% DA Hike for Bihar Govt Employees from July 2013

Bihar Govt New DA from July 2013. 10% new DA for Bihar Govt Employees and Pensioners. 10 per cent DA from July 2013. Bihar State Govt New DA 01.07.2013
Govt of Bihar has announced 10% (10 per cent) hike in DA (Dearness Allowance) to the Bihar State Government Employees, Pensioners and Teachers. This new hike is applicable from 1st July 2013. With this new hike the total DA increased from 80% to 90%.
Following the recent Centeral Govt hike in DA for its Employees and Pensioners, the Bihar Govt has also increased DA for its employees and pensioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email