GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, ABSTRACT
Strikes – Strike by Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Officers of Andhra Pradesh – Sanction of Special Advance of two months Salary – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (A&L) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.298 Dated: 29-10-2013
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.177 G.A.(SW.I) Dept., dt:13-04-2011.
2. Representation of APNGO’s Association, Dated: 19-10-2013.
3. U.O.Note No.32410/SW.II/A1/2013, GA (SW.II) Dept.,dt.29-10-2013
1.In the reference 2nd read above, the Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officers Association has requested for payment of advance equal to maximum of two months salary to the employees who participated in the strike from 13.08.2013 onwards and who have rejoined duty on or before 18.10.2013.
2. Government, after careful examination of the request, decided for payment of Special Advance equal to the extent of salary losssuffered by the above employees on account of participation in the strike, subject to a maximum of two months salary minus all statutory recoveries, as applicable. Accordingly, the following orders are issued.
5. These orders are applicable to all the Gazettedand non-gazetted officers of the Andhra Pradesh Government employees, who are drawing salaries under 010- Salaries.
6. The Departments of Secretariat/Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Click HERE for Complete G.O and Application Form for Special Advance