KGBV- Recruitment of Special Officers -2013
2. Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude:
i. Reasoning ability: Verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
ii. Quantitative Aptitude: Area, Average, Banker’s Discount, Calendar Numbers, Partnerships, Percentage, permutations and Combinations, Profit and loss, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Probability, Decimal Fractions, Simplification, Graphs and Charts, Data interpretation, Verbal ability, Analogy, odd-man out series.
3. General English:
Essay Writing, Parts of Speech, Tenses, Types of sentences, Articles and Prepositions, Degree of Comparison, Direct and Indirect Speech, Voice-Active and Passive voice, Use of Phrase, Vocabulary
4. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Programme & RTE Act:
5. Child development & Learning:
6. Curriculum & Teaching Methodology
7. Educational Planning and Administration
Total Time – 3 hours
Essay Type – 1 hour
Objective Type – 2 hours
Click HERE to download complete Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern