AP Bangaru Talli Girl Child Promotion and Empowerment Act 2013 – issue of AP Bangaru Talli Girl Child Promotion and Empowerment Rules 2013 – Notification - Issued
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD-II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.307 Dated 29.06.2013
AP Bangaru Talli Girl Child Promotion and Empowerment Act 2013
Whereas the Government, with a view to facilitating faster socio economic growth of the girl children and to further empower the women, have enacted Andhra Pradesh Bangaru Talli Girl Child Promotion and
Empowerment Act, 2013 providing therewith financial incentives on achieving certain milestones in the life of girl children born in the State on or after 1st May 2013 till they attain their 21st Year
2. Now, therefore, the Government of Andhra Pradesh have, in exercise of the powers conferred on the State Government under Section 15 of the said Act, prescribe the following modalities for operationalizing the scheme and its implementation;
3. Accordingly the following notification will be published in an extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated: 29.06.2013.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Bangaru Talli Girl Child Promotion and Empowerment Act, 2013 the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Rules.
Registering the girl children and mothers
(2) If the child born is a girl child, the particulars of the birth shall be uploaded by the Village/Ward Implementation Authority (VIA/WIA) in Form IIinto the central registry using the online data entry process
within 21 days of the date of the birth of the girl child along with the following documents names :-
a.) Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths at the Gram Panchayat/Ward level.
b.) Photograph of the girl child and her mother/guardian
c.) The Aadhar card of the mother/guardian
d.) Copy of the Ration Card containing therein the name of the mother/guardian
e.) Copy of the Joint bank account in the name of the girl and her mother/guardian.
(4) Failure to authenticate within the time limits specified above shall automatically result in disciplinary action as per Part V of these Rules.
(5) Aadhaar identity issued by the Unique Identity Authority of India shall be mandatory for registration of new entries.
(6) Where there is no Aadhaar number readily available for the mother, the District Implementing Authority shall facilitate securing Aadhaar Identity and a Bank account at the time of registration of pregnancy
(7) On attaining 7th year, the girl child shall be issued an Aadhaar Number, which shall be incorporated in the database.
Click HERE for more information about Bangaru Talli Scheme from the official website