NCERT Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Head Master, PGT, Nursury School Teacher Recruitment Notification 2013. NCERT Recruitment Notification No.162
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), inviting applications for various academic positionsfor its constituent units all over India. These posts are transferable amongst the constituent unitsof the Council located in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong & NIE Delhi.
1. PROFESSOR (Existing Scale of pay: Rs.37400-67000 with AGP-10,000)
2. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Existing Scale of pay: Rs.37400-67000 with AGP-9000)
3. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Existing Scale of pay Rs.15600-39100 with AGP-6000)
4. LIBRARIAN (Pay Band Rs.37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs.10,000)
5. Headmistress/Headmaster (Existing Scale of Pay : Rs.15,600 – Rs. 39,100 with GP Rs. 7,600) (PB-III) (On Deputation Basis)
6. Post Graduate Teacher (P.G.T.) (Existing Scale of Pay : Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 with GP Rs.4,800)(PB-II)
7. Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science) (Existing Scale of Pay : Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 with GP Rs.4,800)(PB-II)
8. Nursery School Teacher (Existing Scale of Pay : Rs.9,300 - Rs.34,800 with GP Rs.4,200)
Application should be sent on the format enclosed along with attested photocopies of documents relating to qualifications including mark sheets, recent photograph, crossed DD of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/-for OBC , SCand ST candidates) favouring Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT, Branch, New Delhi-110016(nonrefundable). Persons with Disabilities, women candidates and Council employees are exempted from payment of fees. Application with complete details be sent to the Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi-110016 in the prescribed format within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Incomplete Applications OR Application received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Click HERE for More information