PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitments – Filling of seven thousand one hundred and seventy three (7,173) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (SMPC-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.323 Dated 04.12.2013
1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Admn. (Services-A) Department, dt.13.12.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No.132, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 3.6.2013 read with G.O.Ms.No.182, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 02.07.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.183, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 02.07.2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.262, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 30.09.2013.
5. Proposal received from various departments.
Several secretariat departments have sent further proposals for filling vacancies in various categories meant for direct recruitment in the departments and institutions under their administrative control
3. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/ district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities in the prescribed proforma. The
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
4. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agencies immediately
5. For the posts authorized to be filled by the Departmental Selection Committees, the administrative departments of secretariat and the heads of departments concerned shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. They shall adopt a transparent selection procedure based on written test for the purpose. The departments shall obtain orders on the composition of the selection committee, selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process duly following the rules of business by routing the file through the Finance Department before undertaking the recruitment by the departmental selection committees.
6. All concerned are hereby instructedto take immediate action to implement these orders.
Details of the posts authorized for recruitment
Village Revenue Assistant: 4305
Village Revenue Officer: 1657
Click HERE to Download G.O Copy for more information and complete list of posts