Monday, December 9, 2013

NSFDC SC Students Education Loan Online Application Form 2013

NSFDC Loan Application Form 2013. NSFDC Loan for SC Students. NSFDC Educational Loan Guidelines 2013. NSFDC SC Students Loan Application Form
NSFDC (National Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation) inviting applications from the Scheduled Caste students for Educational Loan for pursing full time professional courses, Technical Courses and Higher Education.
Eligibility Criteria
1.Applicants should be residents of West Bengal State.
2.Students should have SC Certificate
3.Annual family income of the applicant from rural area should not exceed Rs.81,000 and Rs.1,03,000/- for  urban area applicants.
4.The applicant should have secured admission to the educational institution on the basis of JEE/CAT Extra.
Loan Amount and Interest Rate
Upto Rs10,00000 will be granted as loan for studies with in the country and for education abroad, loan will be granted for about Rs20,00000.
90% of course expenditure will be granted as loan and students have to bear the remaining 10% expenditure cost. 4% interest rate per annum will be collected from the male students, while female students have to pay 3.5% interest rate
Application Form, Operational Guidelines and other relavent information can be found at the official website
Click HERE to download the loan application form the official website http://www.wbscstcorp.gov.in

Advertisement

2 comments:

  1. Like other MBA colleges in the country, most of the top MBA colleges in Hyderabad accept CAT as a qualifying test whereas institutions such as ISB accept GMAT scores. Many working professionals choose for MBA now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much Keep up the good works.
    Thank you for these simple yet amazing ideas
    BBA|MBA Distance Education

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Follow by Email