Public Services – Strike by the Employees of Seemaandhra Region – Regularization of Period of Strike as E.L. / E.L. to be earned / Eligible Leave – Orders – Issued
FINANCE (FR-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O Ms.No.33, Dated 04.02.2014
1. G.O.Ms.No.177, G.A. (SW.I) Department, dt: 13-4-2011. 2. G.O.Rt.No.1617, G.A.(SW.I) Department, dt: 18-4-2011.
3. Orders from the Hon’ble High Court in WPMP No.25443/11 in W.P.No.20913/11, dated: 16-8-2011.
4. G.O.Ms.No. 82, Finance (FR-I) Department, dt: 29-3-2012.
5. Agreement between the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the A.P. Secretariat Seemaandhra Employees Forum on 11-10-2013.
6. Orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P.MP.No.42488 of 2013 in W.P.No.20913/11 dt: 23-12-2013.
7. U.O.No: 1236/Poll.A (3)/2013, dt: G.A. (Poll.A) Department, dt: 5-11-2013
shall be treated as “Not Duty” and no pay and allowances shall be admissible for the period.
2. In the reference 2nd read above the Government kept in abeyance the orders issued in the reference 1st read above
3. In the reference 3rd read above the Hon’ble High Court stayed the operation of G.O.Rt.No.1617, G.A (SW-I) Department, dated 18-4-2011 and ordered that no modification of G.O.Ms.No.177, G.A. (SW-I) Department, dated 13-4-2011 shall be made, by the Government pending disposal of the case, without the prior leave of the Court.