7th Pay Commission Gazette Notification 2014. 7th Central Pay Commission Gazette Notification.
Govt of India, Ministry of Finance has published the7th Pay Commission Gazette Notification 2014. Justice Shri Ashok Kumar Mathur has been appointed as chairman of the 7th pay commission with Sri Vivek Rae, Dr.Rathin Roy and Smt Meena Agarwal as members. The committee has been formed with the above members. Central Govt employees, All India services employees, officers and employees of the audit and accounts department will be benefited from the Seventh Pay Commission report.
2.The terms of reference of the commission will be as fallows
To examine, review, evolve and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the emoluments structure including pay, allowances and other facilities/benefits, in cash or kind, having regard to rationalization and simplification therein as well as the specialized needs of various Departments, agencies and services, in respect of the following categories of employees:-
1. Central Government employees-industrial and non-industrial;
2. Personnel belonging to the All India Services;
3. Personnel of the Union Territories;
4. Officers and employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department;
5. Members of regulatory bodies (excluding the Reserve Bank of India) set up under Acts of Parliament; and
6. Officers and employees of the Supreme Court.
Click HERE to download the Gazette Notification for more information