Employees’ Health Scheme (EHS) – Recovery of contribution from the Salaries/Pensions of Employees/Pensioners and depositing the amount with Government contribution in the Public Account – Stop recovery of premium payable to Aarogyasri Health Care Trust - Orders – Issued
FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.68 Dated 20-03-2014
Read the following:-
1. U.O.Note.No.20332/M2/2013, HM & FW (M2) Dept., dt:02-12-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.331, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 11-12-2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.343, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 17-12-2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.2, Finance (TFR) Department, dated:04-01-2014.
5. Letter dt:14.03.2014 of A.P. Secretariat Association, Hyderabad.
6. Letter dt:14.03.2014 of Secretariat Telangana Employees Association, Hyd.
7. Lr.No.34/TNGOs/CU/2014-1, dt:19.03.2014 of TNGOs Central Union, Hyd.
2. Government after careful examination hereby order that the recovery of contribution towards Employees Health Scheme from the Salary/Pension of Employees/Pensioners shall be stopped until further orders.
3. These orders are also available in Andhra Pradesh Government Website http://www.aponline.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in