AP Govt New DDO Codes. G.O.Ms.No.116 Dated 21.05.2014. SSC New DDO Code.
Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 –Reorganization of Secretariat Departments and
Heads of Departments – Creation of new Drawing and Disbursing Officer Codes for all DDOs of all
Secretariat Departments and Heads of Departments for residuary State of Andhra Pradesh for
preferring claims through Pay and Accounts Offices and collection of receipts from the
appointed day i.e., 02-06-2014 – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.116 Dated 21.05.2014
Read the following:
1. Govt Circular Memo No.7164/SR/A1/2014 Dt.12-03-2014
2. From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad Lr.No.N1/3180/2014 Dt.06-05-2014
In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued detailed operational guidelines and preparatory activities to be completed for establishment of Government of Telangana and Government of Andhra Pradesh on the appointed day, i.e. on June 2, 2014 and also directed to make necessary steps to run all existing I.T. applications of all Departments for both the States independently.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Director of Treasuries and Accounts has stated that the existing DDO codes of all Secretariat Departments and Heads of the Departments including the District Offices and Regional Offices located in Hyderabad District can be used by the DDOs of Telangana State from the appointed day i.e., 02-06-2014 and informed that new DDO codes have to be created to the DDOs of all Secretariat Departments and Heads of the Departments located in Hyderabad for residuary State of Andhra Pradesh, to facilitate them to prefer claims through Pay and Accounts Offices of respective States and remittance of receipts for the DDOs of both the States duly enclosing the list of DDO codes created for the residuary State of Andhra Pradesh.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby, order that the existing Drawing and Disbursing Officer Codes of all Secretariat Departments, Heads of Departments, the District Offices and Regional Offices located in Hyderabad shall be used by respective Departments of Telangana State and the new Drawing and Disbursing Officers Codes created by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad (starting with the series“27”) shall be adopted by the DDOs of residuary Andhra Pradesh State from the appointed day i.e., 02-06-2014. The DDO codes allotted to each of office of Andhra Pradesh State is shown in the annexure enclosed. All transactions pertaining to their Offices should be booked under these newly created DDO codes only from the appointed day onwards i.e., 02-06-2014.
4. All the Heads of Departments and Secretariat Departmentsare requested to issue suitable instructions to their subordinate Offices under their control to follow the newly created D.D.O. Codes.
Click HERE to download the G.O Copy for list of DDO Codes