Pension – Pensions & Other retirement benefits to the Pensioners of the States of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana on and after the Appointed Day -Instructions – Issued.
FINANCE (PENSION-I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.122, Date 22.05.2014
Read the following:
1. The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014.
2. Circular Memo No.607/83/A2/Pen.I/2014, Dt.02.04.2014.
3. Circular Memo No.9665/125/PSC/2014, Dt.06.05.2014.
4. GO Ms.No.97, Finance (PSC) Department, Dt.07.05.2014
Upon approval of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014 by the President of India, the Government of India has notified the appointed date for the formation of the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh as June 02, 2014.
2. The Section 59 of the AP Reorganisation Act 2014 envisages that the ‘liability of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh in respect of pension rolls granted before the appointed day and drawn in any area outside the territories of the existing shall pass to, or be apportioned between, the successor States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in accordance with the provisions contained in the Eighth Schedule to the Act’.
Click HERE to download G.O Copy for more information