Eligibility For Admission
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2014,
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2014 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply
Applications are through online either through RGUKT website or APOnline
- The 'online' application and other details are available at the website www.admissions2014.rgukt.in. The candidates are advised to read the guidelines given on each item in the application form while filling it.
- The registration fee for online submission of the application
is Rs. 150/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates). The payments should be
made in favour of RGUKT SBH A/C No. 62282402377 payable at Hyderabad. Payments can be made through
- A crossed Demand Draft (DD ) from any Public Sector Bank / Nationalized Bank / SBI and Associate Banks (or)
- SBH Bank Challan (through SBH branch only) (Journal number given by the bank to be furnished in Online Application Form) (or)
- State Bank collect E-receipt (through SBH branch only) (or)
- Through NEFT/Online remittance to SBH
- When a candidate clicks on Application for Andhra Pradesh (forth coming states of Telangana and residuary AP) students, a window will appear asking for details of school board, hall-ticket and date of birth. Fill the information correctly and click on 'submit'. Then, some details of the candidate, drawn from the database of the respective 'School Board', will appear on the screen. If the details are correct, click on 'YES' and proceed further to fill-in the application.
- In case, any of the details is incorrect, click 'NO'. Then, a
pull-down window with different fields will appear. Click each one of
them as 'correct' or 'incorrect', and then continue.
Note: The candidates should submit the documentary proof for the correct version while sending 'printout of the application' (after the online submission of application) to the RGUKT.
- You will get 'Guidelines to fill' for every item on the right side of the screen. Please take their help in filling the online application.
- Fill all the items in the application correctly (including the DD number/ SBH challan Journal No./ SBH i-collect e-receipt reference no.) and click on 'submit'.
- Immediately after submitting the application online, take a printout, sign it and send it along with the original Demand Draft / SBH Challan / State Bank collect E-receipt and copies of certificates (listed below) to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindya C-4, IIIT Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, by Speed Post / Registered Post immediately so as to reach the hard copy of application before 21.06.2014 (upto 5 pm). Applications received after this date shall not be considered for admissions
Application is only through Online
For more details visit www.rgukt.in or enquire at the Helpline Numbers 1100 (BSNL), 18004251110 (Toll-free)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org For More Details, Download Notification
Click for RGUKT IIIT 2014 Notification
Click for RGUKT IIIT 2013 Notification
Click for RGUKT IIIT 2012 Selected Candidates List
Click for RGUKT IIIT 2012 Notification