Rural Development Department – Social Security Pensions – Enhancement of scale of pension to Old Age Persons, Widow Category and Disabled category – Orders – Issued
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.113 Dated 19.06.2014
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.89, PR & RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 29.3.2006.
2. G.O.Ms.No.454, PR & RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 14.11.2008.
3. Note from the CEO, SERP, A.P., Hyd., Note.No.63/RD-SHG-SSP/2014, Dt: 06.06.2014.
Chief Executive Officer, SERP for enhancement of scale of pension to Old Age Persons, Widows, Disabled category persons.
80% and above degree of disability to provide more secured life to them.
3. The pensions enhanced in respect of various categories as stated at para two above shall come into effect from September 2014, and to be paid from 2.10.2014.
4. The Chief Executive Officer, Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, A.P., Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department, vide their U.O.No.43/PFS/2014, Dated:19.06.2014
Click G.O Ms.No.113 Dated 19.06.2014 for more information