A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 - Ban imposed on all promotions, appointments, transfers, revision of seniority and change in terms and conditions of employment - Lifting of ban to the extent of promotions & appointments (including compassionate) at District level – Orders – Issued
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (DPC) DEPARTMENT, G.O. Rt. No. 2676 Dated 23-07-2014.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No:2147, General Administration (DPC.I) Department, dated 16-05-2014.
2. From the Chairman, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, representation dated 17-06-2014.
3. From the President, Andhra Pradesh Commercial Taxes Non-Gazetted Officers’ Association, representation dated 21-06-2014.
2. The Service Associations in their representations 2nd and 3rd read above have requested to relax the ban orders issued in the G.O. 1st read above to the zonal or below cadre employees.
boundaries of Residuary State of Andhra Pradesh. Since the local cadre with District/Sub-District will not be affected in the process of allocation of employees due to re-organization.
4. Government, after careful examination of the issue, hereby relax the condition 7(b) of G.O.1st read above in respect of employees whose unit of appointment is District level to the extent of promotions & appointments (including compassionate) at District level.