TNTRB Direct Recruitment of SGTs 2012-2013
have been qualified in the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper I Examination conducted in 2012 and 2013
TNTRB Direct Recruitment of SGTs Backlog, Current Vacancies 2012-2013A. Department of Elementary Education (Backlog Vacancies)
These vacancies will be filled by the eligible qualified candidate among Hindu Piramalai – Kallar communities on preferential basis. 50% reservation for women candidates, 20% reservation for persons studied in Tamil Medium on preferential basis and 3% reservation for Physically Challenged Persons shall be provided in the above mentioned vacancies. 5% shall also be reserved for Ex Service man subject to availability of such candidates. (Visually Impaired and Hearing Impaired candidates are not eligible for Secondary Grade Teachers selection process.)
2. Scale of pay: PB-2: 5200 – 20800 + Grade Pay 2800.
3. Age limit : Not more than 57 years of age as on 01-07-2014.
4. Educational Qualification :
The candidate should possess the following qualification on the last date of Notification for conducting clarification camp for the direct recruitment of Secondary Grade Teachers i.e on 06.08.2014.
1. Diploma in Teacher Education/ Diploma in Elementary Education under (10+2+2 pattern) in a recognized teacher training institute/DIET and they should have passed the Paper I of Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Regarding the candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., course from States other than Tamilnadu their D.T.Ed., will be eligible only if their certificates are evaluated by SCERT Tamilnadu.
2. The candidates who wish to be considered for the Secondary Grade Teacher vacancies in the Minority languages should have opted the concerned minority language as language under Part – I in Paper I of
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test.
5. How to apply : With the academic year 2014-2015 having commenced already, the Recruitment process has to be finalized at the earliest. In this context, the Teachers Recruitment Board has decided to accept the option of willingness to join Government Service, already submitted by the candidates at
the time of certificate verification of TNTET-2012 & 2013, as application for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher. Therefore, all the candidates who have appeared for certificate verification need not apply again for the above said Secondary Grade Teacher post separately.
6. Board has already issued Notification for clarification camp relating to queries from the TNTET Paper I qualified candidates for the direct recruitment of Secondary Grade Teachers vide Notification No. 5/2014, dated 06.08.2014.
7. After verification by Teachers Recruitment Board, the information /document and declaration submitted by the candidates at the clarification camp were updated in the Certificate Verification database and a final database was arrived. Based on this, the selection to the Notified vacancies will be made Department wise as per the guidelines laid down in the G.O.Ms.No.71, School Education (TRB) Department, dated 30.05.2014 and duly following the Rule of Reservation in vogue.
8. All the selections made as per this Notification will be subject to the outcome of various Writ Petitions / Writ Appeals including W.A. No.707 & 708 of 2014 and M.P.No.1 and 1 of 2014 filed before the Hon’ble High Court of Madras.
Download TNTRB Direct Recruitment of SGTs Notification 2012-2013 and Vacancies