Health, Medical & Family Welfare – Renaming of Aarogyasri Scheme as Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva and also enhancement of financial coverage – Orders – Issued
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms. No.127, Dated 27-09-2014.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms. No. 227, HM&FW (K2) Dept., dt. 09.06.2006.
2. G.O.Ms. No. 224, HM&FW Dept., dated. 27.06.2008.
3. G.O.Ms. No. 1012, Revenue (CMRF) dated. 12.08.2008.
4. G.O.Ms. No. 67, Revenue (CMRF) dated. 22.01.2009.
5. G.O.Ms.No.108 HM&FW (I.1) Dept dated 18-06-2014.
6. Minutes of the review meeting held by Chief Minister on 06-08-2014.
7. From the CEO., AHCT., Letter No.3641/P&C/RAS/2014 Dt.20.08.2014.
AP Govt NTR Arogya Seva SchemeO R D E R:
2. On consequent reorganization of the State of Andhra Pradesh into the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with effect from 02-06-2014, orders were issued in the G.O. 5th read above restructuring the Board of Trustees as a body of only officials of both the States, with the Principal Secretaries to Government, HM&FW Department of the two States as Chairman and Co-Chairman, based on their seniority. These orders will be re-visited in due course.
3. In the meeting held on 06-08-2014, which was attended by the Minister for Health, Minister for Municipal Administration, Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary, HM&FW., Principal Secretary, Finance and Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust, the Chief Minister reviewed the implementation of ‘Aarogyasri Scheme’ and ‘Employees Health Scheme’.
4. Accordingly the Chief Executive Officer Aarogyasri Health Care Trust has submitted the proposals in the reference 7th read above with a request to Govt., to issue orders to rename the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme as “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao Aarogya Seva” and also enhancement of coverage by adding new procedures. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby issue the following orders:-
(i) The Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme being implemented in the State of Andhra Pradesh shall be renamed, and henceforth be called “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva”.
(ii) The 100 procedures indicated in Annexure shall be added to the existing 938 procedures and the renamed “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva” Scheme will provide cashless treatment in the empanelled Network hospitals for a total 1038 procedures.
(iii) The existing limit of financial coverage i.e., Rs.2.00 lakhs per family per annum is here by enhanced to Rs.2.50 lakhs per family per annum.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.26/A2/EBS.V/2014, dated.12-9-2014.
Download G.O Ms.No.127 Dated 27.09.2014 about NTR Arogya Seva