G.O.Ms.No.6 Dated 27.09.2014Norms for Rationalisation of Schools, Posts and Staff under various managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools – Orders - Issued
EDUCATION (SE-Ser.II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.6, Dated: 27.09.2014
Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No. 55 Edn (Ser. III) Deptt, dated 23.04.2011.
2. G.O. Ms. No. 61 Edn (Ser. III) Deptt, dated 16.05.2011.
3. From the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad Letter Rc. No.138/Ser.III/2014, Dated 28.7.2014.
Telangana Rationalisation of Schools and TeachersORDER:
2. Accordingly, Government in the reference 1st read above issued orders to take up the exercise of Rationalization of staff in schoolsin the year 2011 strictly in accordance with the norms and standards given in the schedule of the Act in order to implement the provision of the Act. As per para (7) of the said G.O., the rationalisation is to be taken up every year
- (i)Govt. have issued G.O. Ms. No. 61 (reference 2nd read above) indicating eligibility for certain additional posts for SUCCESS High Schools, over and above staff pattern in the Annexure-III in G.O. 55 in reference 1st read above and specifying norms for allotting LFL HM posts.
- (ii) Govt. have issued another G.O.Ms.No.55, SE (PE-SSA) Department, dated 05.07.2012 wherein Govt. have prescribed staff pattern for classes VI to VII / VIII and norms for teacher workload, and norms for opening additional sections in Class VI and above in schools.
- (iii) Govt. have issued G.O. Ms. No. 63 Edn (SE-Prog-1) Department, dated 26.07.2012 prescribing time table for a school which indicates number of periods per week, subject / activity wise for each of classes I to V, VI & VII and VIII to X.
- (iv) Further, Director (SE) MHRD, Govt. of India has addressed a D.O. Letter No. 1-42/2011-Sch.1, dated 03.08.2011 to all Statesin the country indicating norms for providing additional teachers for a secondary school under RMSA.
4. In view of these developments, the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above has submitted proposals stating that as per the UDISE data for the year 2013-14, there is a need to take up rationalization of staff and amalgamation of schools under various managements in accordance with the provisions of RTE Act, 2009 and requested to issue revised norms and guidelines to take up rationalisation in supersession of earlier norms and guidelines issued in the reference 1st read above.
5. After examining the proposals, the Government after careful consideration here by issue the norms of staff pattern for rationalization of staff and amalgamation of schools under various managements in supercession of the orders issued in the references read above, as given in the Annexures I to VII appended showing staffing pattern for Primary School, Upper Primary School and a High School respectively. Further the norms of shifting of surplus posts on the basis of this staff pattern now notified are given in Annexures I to VII
CONSTITUTION OF COMMITTEE AT DISTRICT LEVEL:
The Committee consists of the following:-
1. District Collector – Chairman
2. Addl. Joint Collector - Member
2. Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad – Member
3. P.O. , I.T.D.A - Member
4 Project Officer, RVM – Member
5. District Educational Officer – Member-Secretary
6. The Committee is competent to rationalize the teaching staff in schools and amalgamation of schools as detailed in the Annexures under various managements i.e., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schoolsin the District based on the enrolment in the schools as per DISE 2013-14. Surplus teachers identified shall be posted in the vacancies notified through counseling.
7. An appeal against the orders of the District Educational Officer shall lie with the Commissioner and Director of School Education concerned. The appeal should be made within 10 days from the date of orders of the District Educational Officer.
8. This exercise of rationalization of teaching staff in schools and amalgamation of schoolsshall commence immediately after completion of SSCspot valuation every year as per the schedule given by the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
9. It is further clarified that on account of this rationalization there shall be no creation of any new post or reduction in sanctioned posts ina District, with District taken as a unit for each management.
10. The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to issue further Schedule, guidelines and instructions on implementation of this exercise.
Download G.O Ms.No.6 Dated 27.09.2014 for more information