G.O.Ms.No.134 Dated 29.10.2014 AP Employees Health SchemeHealth Care – Employees Health Scheme – Modifications / Amendments to the Scheme – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.134, Dated 29.10.2014.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.174 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.176 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.26 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 05-02-2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.117 HM&FW (I.1) Dept dated 12-08-2014.
6. CEO, AHCT Letter No.3641 /P&C /EHS /2014-1, dated 14-08-2014.
7. CEO, AHCT Letter No.3661/Accounts/EHS/2014-1, dated 14-08-2014.
2. Consequent on reorganization of Andhra Pradesh, Government has reviewed the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme. After careful consideration of the matter, Government hereby issue the following orders in modification of the orders issued in the Government Orders first to fourth read above, with reference to the “Employees Health Scheme”
A. The Scheme, which was originally launched with effect from 05-12-2013, shall be implemented with all the following modifications, in a full-fledged manner, with immediate effect. Health cards to all the remaining beneficiaries shall be issued immediately.
B. In the first phase the following categories of beneficiaries will be covered.
a) Serving employees:
(i) All regular State Government Employees, as defined under the
Fundamental Rules (FR), including Provincialised work charged
(ii) Provincialised employees of Local Bodies
b) Retired employees:
(i) All Service Pensioners;
(ii) Family pensioners and;
(iii) Re-employed service pensioners
The Employees / Pensioners health cards shall be seeded with Aadhar data, which shall be the basis for Biometric identification under Employees Health Scheme
Click to Download G.O.Ms.No.134 Dated 29.10.2014 for more information about AP State Govt Employees Health Scheme