G.O Ms.No.135 Dated 29.10.2014 EHS OP Treatment GuidelinesHealth, Medical and Family Welfare – Employees Health Scheme (EHS) – Detailed Guidelines on Out-patient (OP) Treatment for Chronic Ailments - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.134, Dated 29.10.2014, Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.174 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.176 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 01-11-2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.26 HM&FW (M2) Dept dated 05-02-2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.117 HM&FW (I.1) Dept dated 12-08-2014.
6. From the CEO., AHCT., letter No.1159/P&C/EHS/2014 dated 03-03-2014.
7. G.O.Ms.No.134, HM&FW (I.1) Dept dated.29 -10-2014.
2. Consequent on reorganization of Andhra Pradesh, Government have reviewed the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme and has decided that out patient treatment for chronic diseases, including consultation, medicines and diagnostics shall be provided in the notified Government Hospitals and the expenditure on this would be met from within 15% of the total estimated annual budget of Rs.220 crores.
3. Accordingly, after careful examination, Government hereby issue the following guidelines for Chronic Out-Patient treatment in notified Government Hospitals:
Download G.O Ms.No.135 Dated 29.10.2014 for more information