Aasara Pensions Eligibility.
Social Security Pensions – Aasara Pensions – Social Safety Net Strategy - Implementation of Aasara Social Security Pension Scheme for Persons who are Old & infirm, Widows, Differently Abled, Weavers, Toddy Tappers & with HIV-AIDS in the State - Orders - issued.
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 17 Dated:05-11-2014Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.82, PR&RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 25.03.2006.
2. G.O.Ms.No.83, PR&RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 27.03.2006.
3. G.O.Ms.No.89, PR&RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 29.03.2006.
4. G.O.Ms.No.454, PR&RD (RD.II) Dept., dated 14.11.2008.
5. Lr. No. 05/SERP.SSP/2014, dated 12.07.2014 from the Chief Executive Officer, SERP, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
6. Memo No. 634/Mandals/A1/2014 dated 10.10.2014 of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (RD.I) Department
2. In the past, social security pensions provided were meager and, barely sufficient to cover the basic minimum requirements of the needy. With a view to combat the ever-increasing cost of living and inflation, the Government, hereby, introduces a new scheme called Aasara pensions, which will provide substantial financial benefits to all the above categories, particularly those who are most
3. Government with a view to identify eligible beneficiaries, conducted a comprehensive one day Samagra Kutumba Survey (SKS) of households in the State of Telangana on August 19, 2014. The data collected during the Survey is expected to form the basis of identifying the poor and vulnerable who are truly eligible for the social safety net protection, through the AASARA Pensions.
Towards this purpose, instructions have already been issued vide Memo 6th cited above to commence a detailed process of identification of the poor and vulnerable.
Download G.O Ms.No.17 Dated 5.11.2014 for complete information