Agricultural Debt Redemption scheme 2014: Guidelines for Implementation of the scheme - Constitution of Mandal Level /Divisional Level Grievances Redressal Committees-issued
FINANCE (B&IF) DEPARTMENT, G.O.MS.No. 220, Dated 11.12.2014
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.174 Finance (IF) Department, dt.14.08.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.218 Finance (IF) Department, dt.04.12.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.2583 Finance (EBS-II-A&C) Department, dt.18.10.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.2584 Finance (EBS-II-A&C) Department, dt.18.10.2014.
In the reference 1st read above, the Government issued operational guidelines for implementing the debt redemption scheme to farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly, collection of data in 34 columns Template from Banks /RRB’s/DCCB’s etc; has since been completed and the 1st phase of list containing 22.79 lakh eligible farmers for providing relief, is made available to the bank-branches / concerned Mandal Revenue Officer and the beneficiary-farmers. W.e.f. from 10.12.2014.
2. The farmer’s accounts that could not be processed /cleared during the 1st phase for want of details of documents such as Ration Card, Aadhaar etc; are being given another opportunity for verification/submission of the required details in the 2nd phase. National Information Center (NIC) will publish the list of such loan accounts in their portal. This list of will be made available to the bank-branches and placed in public domain for rectification and reprocessing w.e.f. 10.12.2014.
3. On page 4 of GO 2nd read above, against item 18, details with regard to submission of online grievance and Mandal Level Grievance Redressal Committee have been furnished. In partial modification of these guidelines, the Government has now decided to keep in place a three-tier grievance redressal mechanism to deal with grievance effectively, details of which are as follows:
1. A Mandal-Level Committee where the Mandal Revenue Officer will be the Nodal Officer / convener. The concerned Branch Manager and Agriculture Officer of the Mandal will be the other members of the Committee.
2. Revenue Divisional Officer of the concerned Revenue Division will be the appellate authority for the grievances which could not be resolved by the Mandal Revenue Officer –Committee mentioned above.
3. The final level is the District Level Grievance Redressal Committee. The format for on-line accessing for filing of grievances is available at http://188.8.131.52/
Download G.O Ms.No.220 Dated 11.12.2014 for more information.