Samaikyandhra Strike Period will be treated as Sp.CL. AP Govt has issued G.O.Ms.No.33 Dated 31.03.2015 for the regularization of Samaikyandhra strike period which will be treated as Special CL.
Public Services- Strike by the employees during Samaikyandhra movement-Regularization of strike period as Special Causal Leave orders-Issued
FINANCE (HRM.IV-FR) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.33 Dated: 31-03-2015.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.33, Finance (FR-I) Department, dt. 04.02.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.107, Finance (FR-I) Department, dt. 16.05.2014.
3. Memorandum presented to Honb’le Chief Minister by the Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officer’s Association on 06.06.2014.
4. Representation of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, dt. 18.07.2014.
5. Representation of Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, dt.16.09.2014.
In response to the calls given by their representative associations, several categories of employees of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh participated in general strike during the periods from
13.08.2013 to 17.10.2013 and 06.02.2014 to 20.02.2014, opposing the decision of the Government of India to bifurcate the erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh.
2. In the reference 1stread and second read above, The Government has issued orders, in effect to sanction Earned Leave for the period of absence of the employee. Where employees did not have adequate Earned Leave in their account, it was ordered that the earned leave available will first be exhausted and the shortfall will be considered for sanction as Earned Leave to be earned, and shall be adjusted from the future credit of Earned Leave for that employee. Only in case of employees retiring within one year with effect from 13-8-2013, if such employees do not have adequate Earned Leave in their account, it was ordered that any eligible leave be considered for sanction after exhausting the available Earned Leave
The employees associations in their representations to the Hon’ble Chief Minister in the references 3rd to 5th read above, requested the Government to treat the above strike period as duty or sanction ‘Special Casual Leave’ stating that the strike of Seemandhra employees was for the unity of the State and it was not for service benefits
Read G.O Ms.No.33 Dated 31.03.2015 for complete information