TN Govt New DA 6% G.O is released today. TN Govt has enhanced 6% DA from 1st January 2015 for its employees and pensioners. Tamilnadu Govt has released G.O No.121 Dated 22.04.2015 for 6% New DA from 01.01.2015. The following is the G.O copy of 121
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st January 2015 – Orders – Issued.
READ - the following papers:
1. G.O.Ms.No.245, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 10th October 2014.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.1/2/2015-E-II (B), dated 10th April, 2015.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning revised rate of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees as detailed below:
Date from which payable: 1st July 2014
Rate of Dearness Allowance (per month): 107 per cent of Pay plus Grade Pay
2. The Government of India, in its Office Memorandum second read above, has now enhanced the Dearness Allowance to its employees from 107% to 113% with effect from 1st January, 2015.
3. Following the orders issued by the Government of India, the Government sanction the revised rate of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees as indicated below
Date from which payable: 1st January, 2015
Rate of Dearness Allowance (per month): 113 per cent of Pay plus Grade Pay
5. The arrears of Dearness Allowance for the months of January, February and March 2015 shall be disbursed in cash immediately. While working out the revised Dearness Allowance,
fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to next higher rupee if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
6. The Government also direct that the revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned above, shall be admissible to full time employees who are at present getting Dearness Allowance and paid from
contingencies at fixed monthly rates. The revised rates of Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order shall not be admissible to part time employees
7. The revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order shall also apply to the teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided educational institutions, employees under local bodies, employees governed by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education scales of pay, the Teachers/Physical Directors/Librarians in Government and Aided Polytechnics and Special Diploma Institutions, Village Assistants in Revenue Department, Noon Meal Organisers, Child Welfare Organisers, Anganwadi Workers, Cooks, Helpers, Panchayat Secretaries/Clerks in Village Panchayat under Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
Department and Sanitary Workers drawing special time scale of pay
8. The expenditure shall be debited to the detailed head of account `03. Dearness Allowance' under the relevant minor, sub-major and major heads of account.
9. The Treasury Officers / Pay and Accounts Officers shall make payment of the revised Dearness Allowance when bills are presented without waiting for the authorization from the Principal Accountant General (A&E), Tamil Nadu, Chennai-18.
Download TN Govt DA G.O No.121 from TN Finance Department