I. CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY:
Heart surgery including
a) Coronary By-pass surgery (CABG)
b) Valve replacement
c) Correction of Congenital heart diseases
d) Angioplasty and PTCA Stent
e) Baloon Valvuloplasty
f) Permanent and temporary Pacemaker implantation
g) Embolectomies for Peripheral artery embolism
h) Surgeries for repair of Aneurysm
i) Enhanced External Counter Pulsation Therapy (EECP)
II. ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY:
1. Total Hip replacement
2. Total Knee replacement
3. Surgeries for correction of fractures of bones and joints
4. Arthroscopic repair of ligaments
III. NEPHROLOGY / UROLOGY :
1. Renal transplantation
3. Surgeries for Prostrate gland problems
1. Surgical Management of all malignant tumors
2. Laser or radiation treatment of malignancy
3. Chemotherapy for treatment of malignancy
1. Emergency life saving surgeries on Brain and spinal cord
2. Advanced specialized surgeries on Brain and spinal cord such as cerebrovascular surgery (Aneurysm and Arteriovenous (Malformation), surgeries involving base of the skull and synotactic surgeries
3. Surgery for Intractable Epilepsy
4. Inter-vertebral disc prolapse related surgeries
5. Management of Cerebro-vascular accidents (Stroke)
6. Surgery for congenital Malformations including Hydrocephalus
7. Management of Guillian Barre Syndrome
1. Simple Surgery
a) any cataract surgery with or without Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) implantation
b) Surgery for Glaucoma
2. Specialized Surgery
a) Surgery and other procedures for detachment of Retina.
c) Keratoplasty (Corneal Grafting)
d) Laser treatment,-Krypton Laser, Dye Laser, Argon Laser, Photo Coagulation.
e) Liner Accelerator Theraphy (for Senile Macular Degeneration).
VII. VASCULAR SURGERY:
Amputation of legs, arms, toes and foot.
1. Surgeries for various Gastro Intestinal ulcers
2. Gall bladder and Liver surgeries
3. Surgery for Pancreatitis and Appendicitis
4. Corrosive strictures of GI tract.
5. Laproscopic Cholecystectomy.
IX. PLASTIC AND FACIO MAXILLARY:
1. Treatment of acute burns
4. Injuries in Ear, Nose, Throat and Neck areas and its management.
XI . GYNECOLOGY:
1. Surgery for removal of uterus
2. Surgery for removal of ovaries
1. Surgery for lung abscess, Pleural effusion and pneumothorax
XIII. GENERAL: OTHER SURGERIES
1. Thyroid Surgery
2. Surgery for various Hernias
3. Surgeries needed in accident and trauma
4. Management of Coma, Meningitis and Encephalitis
5. Piles and Fistula