GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – Transfers and postings of employees – Lifting of ban on transfers of employees – Extension of period – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (DCM-III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. Dated: 25/06/2012
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.146, Fin (DCM-III) Dept, dt.01.06.2012.
2) G.O.Ms.No.153, Fin (DCM-III) Dept, dt.12.06.2012.
3) Representation of AP NGOs Association, Hyderabad, dt:-15/06/2012
* * *
O R D E R
In the reference 1st and 2nd read above, Government have relaxed the ban period from 01/06/2012 to 30/06/2012 in two spells.
2. In the reference 3rd cited, the AP NGOs Association, Hyderabad have requested to extend the general transfers time up to 10/07/2012.
3. After careful examination of the above representation, Government hereby order to extend the relaxation of ban on transfers to all the employees in all the posts, who have been relaxed in two spells i.e., 01/06/2012 to 15/06/2012 and 15/06/2012 to 30/06/2012 in the reference 1st and 2nd read above, for a further period of 10 days i.e., from 01/07/2012 to 10/07/2012.
4. The ban on transfers will come into force with effect from 11/07/2012.
5. The other conditions stipulated in the G.O. 1st read above holds good.
6. All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments shall follow the above orders scrupulously.
7. This order is available in the internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.ap.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (IF)
All Departments of Secretariat.
All Heads of Departments.
All District Collectors.
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Prl.Secretary, A.P.P.S.C., Hyderabad.
The Registrar, A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad.
The Prl.Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers.
All Officers/Sections in Finance Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
// Forwarded :: By order //
Post a Comment