School Education Dept. - DIETs - Re-admission of students to continue 1st / 2nd year D.Ed / D.El.Ed Course in the State – Delegation of powers to Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad - Orders – Issued.
G.O.Rt.No. 358, Dated 11.03.2013
1.G.O.Rt.No.559, Edu (SE.Trg) Deptt, Dated :22-8-2007
2.Govt.Memo.No.20659/PE-Prog.II/A1/2012-1,dt.28-9-2012 and 16-11-2012.
3. From the C&DSE, A.P.Hyd ,Lr.Rc.No.360/N1-3/D.Ed/ 2012, Dated:24-1-2013
DIET, the most significant educational intervention in the country was established based on the recommendations of National Education Policy 1986. The sole purpose of DIET is to conduct different kinds of training programmes targeting the Elementary School Teachers among others, to improve the quality
of basic education and create a desirable environment within the district in regard to enroll more and more children of school going age and pave the way for retention of those who are admitted in the school and to ensure the high literacy percentage of male and female as whole. The Elementary Teacher Education Programme shall be of duration of two academic years.
3. In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued framing the rules relating to admission of D.Ed trainees into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes/District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) through Common Entrance Test and subsequently certain amendments also issued.
4. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad has submitted proposals for re-admission of certain D.Ed trainees who have dis-continued due to ill health or some private reasons and requested the Government for permission to readmission into D.Ed 1st / 2nd year courses.
5. The matter has been examined and it is observed that from the last 5 years several readmission proposals were received for readmission into D.ED courses who have discontinued due to various reasons and after considering the proposals necessary permission orders were issued by the Government to the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad but no specific rules / guidelines were framed in this issue
6. Government after considering the issue in length in view of the welfare of D.Ed trainees, have decided to delegate powers to the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad for grant of leave upto a maximum of one academic year in special circumstances as to deserving cases. The Commissioner
and Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad is requested to develop detailed guidelines in this matter and send to Government for approval.
7. The Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Post a Comment