APSWREIS Grade 2 Principals Recruitment Notification 2013
A.P. SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION SOCIETY; HYDERABAD.
Notification No.R/25866/2008, dated:29.04.2013.
RECRUITMENT OF PRINCIPALS GRADE-II
The Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is inviting applications through online for the post of Principal Grade-II for A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools from the persons having required standing competence and merit to manage the Residential Schools of Social welfare Department
I) NUMBER OF POSTS: Total posts 30, out of which 28 posts are for Principals in girls Schools for which only women candidates are eligible. The post of Principal in APSWR Institutions is a State wide post.
II) PAY SCALE :Rs.20680-46960
III) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: An applicant should posses the following qualifications:
i. A Post Graduate Degree with II class (with minimum of 55 % marks) from a recognized University.
ii. A B.Ed Degree with minimum of 50% from a recognized University.
iii. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
a. 3 Years experience as Post Graduation Teacher or JL in any reputed residential School / Jr.College. (or)
b. 3 Years of administrative experience as Head Master/ Principal of a recognized High School/ Jr. College
iv. Should have studied at least two levels in English medium from SSC to PG.
Desirable: Basic knowledge in Computer Literacy
IV) AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 36 years of age and should not have completed the age of 46 years as on 01-07-2013. Maximum age of 46 years is further relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC and ST candidates i.e., SC / ST candidates should not have completed 51 years.
V) METHOD OF SELECTION:
The selection will be based on the merit in the written examination [70 marks], track record [15 marks] and interview [15 marks]. Written examination is on the following subjects / topics.
a] Written Examination:
1. School Administration - 10 marks
2. Academic supervision - 10 marks
3. Current issues in School Education and administration [ RTE Act & RTI Act] - 15 marks
4. Child health management and Child Psychology - 10 marks
5. General studies - 15 marks
6. English Language & Communication skills - 10 marks.
Total - 70 marks
1. For SC/ST/BC/PH candidates Rs. 250/-
2. For OC candidates Rs.500/-
3. Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the AP Online center and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number(12 digit) in the first instance.
VIII. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://swrtc.cgg.gov.in or www.swrs.ap.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on
submission of application the Applicant will get acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document. After downloading the PDF document, the candidate should submit the application along with all attested photo copies certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience etc., to the Secretary, APSWREI Society, DSS Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad-28. The applications received without necessary certificates will be summarily rejected. In respect of study of
English medium at least 2 level from SSC to PG, they must produce evidence, otherwise their application will be rejected. Date and venue of written Examination will be informed to the eligible candidates later.
• Starting date for Payment of Fee through AP Online is 02.05.2013.
• Starting date for submission of application throughonline is 03.05.2013
• Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online center is 17.05.2013
• Last date for submission of Application through online is 18.05.2013
• Last date for receipt of hard copy of application i.e., downloaded application with
all certificates 25.05.2013 by 5.00pm
Download Notification for more information
Post a Comment