Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
Public Services – Recruitment's – Filling of vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued
Finance (SMPC-I) Department, G.O.Ms. No.132 Dated: 03.06.2013.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Administration (Services-A) Department, dated 13.12.2012.
2. This Department D.O. Letter No. 11085-A/184/A4/SMPC-I/2013, dated 23.04.2013.
3. Proposal received from various departments.
1. In the G.O. first read above the General Administration (Services-A) Department issued orders adopting an annual calendar for recruitment's and prescribed a schedule for estimation and notification of vacancies for recruitment. It was ordered that all departments should follow this schedule. In the reference second read above, this departments has requested all the Secretariat Departments to furnish a list of vacancies meant for direct recruitment in the departments under their administrative control. In the reference third read above, several secretariat departments have furnished the list of vacancies in various categories meant for direct recruitment in the departments and institutions under their administrative control.
through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies, as shown in the Annexure to this order.
3. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and the Chairman, Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities in the prescribed proforma. These agencies are hereby instructed to issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
4. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications etc, to the recruiting agencies immediately.
5. For the posts authorized to be filled by the Departmental Selection Committees (DSC), the administrative departments of secretariat and the heads of departments concerned shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the Rule of Reservation, the provisions of the Presidential Order and the provisions of the Service Rules applicable to the relevant posts. They shall adopt a transparent selection procedure based on written test for the purpose. The departments shall obtain orders on the composition of the selection committee, selection process and other issues related to the recruitment process duly following the rules of business by routing the file through the Finance Department before undertaking the recruitment by the departmental selection committees.
6. All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders.
Download G.O for complete list of Posts Sanctioned by various departments.
Post a Comment