PR&RD Department - 4th Ordinary Elections to Panchayat Raj Institutions-Fixing the rates of TA/DA/remuneration payable to the polling personnel drafted for training classes polling duty and counting duty - Orders-Issued.
1) Election Commission of India, Lr.No.464 /INST/2009/ EPS. Dated 9th Jan. 2009
2) From the State Election Commissioner, Secunderabad, Lr.No.641/SEC/ B2-2013 Dated:12.6.2013
ORDER: In the circumstances stated in the reference 2nd read above and keeping in view the orders issued in the reference 1st read above, Government after careful examination, hereby issue orders fixing the following rates of remuneration payable to the staff deployed on training classes/polling/counting duties during 4th Ordinary elections to Panchayat Raj Institutions,2013 and also issue the following orders.
*Polling officers/Counting assistants:- Rs.175/- per day or part thereof
*Class IV:- Rs.100/- per day or part thereof
2. Besides the above remuneration lunch shall be provided only on polling day and counting day at the rate of Rs.100/- per head per day in case of difficulty in providing packed lunch.
3. In respect of Zonal Officers, Route Officers, Sectoral Officers, expenditure monitoring committees, Model Code of conduct monitoring staff shall be paid one time remuneration at a lump sum rate of Rs.800/- per head one time only.
5. The Secretary State Election Commission shall take necessary action accordingly.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of GA(Elec.C)Dept., vide their U.O.No.1673/Elec.C/A1/2013-1 Dated 29.6.2013.
Download G.O Copy for complete information
The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.ReplyDelete
Checkout my site: SoundCloud vs YouTube
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Checkout my site to Facebook Video Views