LPCET 2013 Counselling Procedure, LPCET 2013 Counselling. LPCET 2013 Web Counselling. LP CET Counselling 2013.
Procedure for Submission of Preferences through Web Based Selection Form for Admission into LPT Courses through LPCET 2013 for the Academic Year 2013 – 2014.
1. Admissions into LPT courses in the State for the academic year 2013 – 2014 will be made as per the rank obtained in LPCET 2013 through Web Based Selection of Colleges.
2. The process of admission involves three stages:
1. Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection.
2. Allotment of seat and download of Provisional Admission Letter
3. Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the District Institute of Education and Training of the district concerned on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
3. The Web Based Selection will be made in two spells. The First spell will be from 03.07.2013 to 05.07.2013.
4. Candidates may submit their preferences from 03.07.2013 to 05.07.2013 at lpcet.cgg.gov.in
5. To begin with, download the list of colleges that are available University area wise kept on the website lpcet.cgg.gov.in
6. Pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE center or through the online payment service provided on the website lpcet.cgg.gov.in by giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
7. After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to www.lpcet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
8. Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences.
9. Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
10. After submission of preferences download the pdf of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
11. Each candidate will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 03.07.2013 to 05.07.2013.
12. Submission of preferences through Web Based Selection is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the sequence of merit.
13. If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges you will be sent sms on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter on 10.07.2013 and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
14. Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the District Institute of Education and Training of the district concerned on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
15. Candidates who wish to seek admission in the colleges in other than their local university area may before submission of options download the list of Maximum Rank (State Rank) permissible for admission under Unreserved (Open) quota.
16. Procedure for admissions through second spell of Web Based Selection for admission into seats left over after first spell admissions may be downloaded on 17.07.2013
Post a Comment