Finance Department – Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) – Human Resources Management under CFMS - Issue of Health Cards to State Government Employees – Online Collection of Employees’ data through Web-based application for implementation of HRMS Module and issue of Health Cards –Instructions to furnish the Data – Orders – Issued – Extension of time to upload the data - Orders – Issued
FINANCE (SMPC.II) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.22 Dated 28.01.2014
1.G.O.Ms.No.334, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated 13.12.2013.
2.Circular Memo No. 32708-A/333/A2/SMPC.II/2013, Dated 28.12.2013.
3.G.O.Ms.No.16, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated 18.01.2014
2. Several Drawing and Disbursing Officers and employees associations have brought to the notice of the Government that certain DDOs in the rural areas are experiencing internet connectivity problems and that they have to go to the district head quarters to upload the information. They have, therefore, requested for extension of time
4. Government also reiterate that the data of all categories of employees including the contract employees and the persons hired on outsourcing basis shall be entered without fail. All the DDOs and the appointing authorities shall note that the any claims relating to the persons whose details are not entered, will not be admitted in the PAO or the Treasuries and therefore they should ensure that the data of all employees of all types of employment is entered accurately and failure in this regard will lead to disciplinary action being initiated against them.
5. The other instructions issued in the references read above hold good and the pay bill of the employees for the month of February, 2014 shall be passed only after the submission of their data.
6. All the DDOs and the departmental officers and unit officers of all the departments should adhere to the above instructions.
7. The District Collectors shall review the progress with all the unit officers in the district and ensure that the data is uploaded before 1st February, 2014
Post a Comment